Fee Free Training : SKILLING FOR RECOVERY
In an effort to assist people in building their skill set for potential employment in a variety of areas, AGRADE Education and Training Pty Ltd is providing fee-free courses for qualified students in cooperation with the NSW Government's Skilling for Recovery initiative.
What is Skilling for Recovery? A programme run by the NSW Government called Skilling for Recovery offers fee-free training to help job searchers retrain or up-skill as well as support school dropouts as they make their initial career entry. AGRADE Training can assist qualified students in obtaining Skilling for Recovery-funded training because it is a NSW Government Smart and Skilled training provider.
Eligibility Criteria To be eligible for fee-free qualification training under Skilling for Recovery you need to:
- live or work in NSW
- be aged 15 years or older
- have left school
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
- At risk of unemployment (as specified by the Department)
- 17 – 24 years of age (regardless of employment status).
Our Skilling For Recovery Funded Courses Are:
- Individual Support Safe Work Practices for Direct Clients Care and Support for people living with Dementia
- Statement of Attainment in Individual Support ageing Skill-Set
- Statement of Attainment in Induction to Disability
- Statement of Attainment in Individual Support (Communication and Empowerment of Older People)
- Statement of Attainment in Individual Support (Personal Support/ Work in Health/Community Services and Safe Work Practices for Direct Client Care).
Please contact the college for further information - 1300 885 508 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mode of delivery: Blended / Zoom Online Learning.